Snippets from the article:
- This felt like a good time to get into why Michael is as dark and violent as he can be
- Yet he still seems to have a heart and have feelings for Nikita and his job caring for the recruits
- In this episode we get to see flashbacks of when he was younger and happier with his family before he was ever at Division
- In the flashbacks I'm clean-shaven
- It brings them together but it doesn't end well. I hope the audience will be upset in a good way about it.
- It's hard to keep them apart. This is going to make it a little easier to keep them apart for a while because that is, in truth, where the love story is
Read the rest of what Shane West had to say about the episode "One Way" here.
'Nikita': Shane West on Michael's past, potential romances
By Hanh Nguyen