Monday, November 1, 2010

Justin Long to guest star

In an article by EOnline, comedy guy Justin Long will be seen soon on Nikita.
"I just asked Justin Long if he would do something for the show and he said absolutely, 100 percent he would," Q tells us.

She said, "I actually have an idea for a character for him and I just presented it to the writers and they were like, 'Genius! We love it!' So we're writing it now and then we're going to send it to him."

Maggie Q and Justin Long go way back that's why he agreed to do it. But as to doing action and fight scenes, this is what he had to say:
"I'd have to, right? I can't kick her ass," he told us Tuesday at the L.A. premiere of Conviction. "We've talked about it. Maggie's a dear friend of mine so it would be fun. I'd love to work with her again."

Awww, such a good friend.

Check out this video of Maggie Q and Justin Long promoting Die Hard 4.0



Credits:
Nikita: Hollywood Funnyguy Is Going to Get His Ass Kicked by Maggie Q
By Marc Malkin and Brett Malec

No comments:

Post a Comment