Monday, November 1, 2010

More Halloween updates!

Woke up this morning and saw the not-so-funny tweets of Devon Sawa. Well, he has previously tweeted that he hates all holidays except for National Pancake Day.

    1 some 7 year old kid just said "trick or treat" to me.... I fired back "Try me PUNK!!!!!" #HAPPYHALLOWEEN

    2 Some Kids from the block just knocked on the door and said it wasn't cool to give out packs of ketchup... Im not trying to be cool wee ones!

    3 Some little kid tried 2 get seconds at my door but i was on to him quickly. Told him 2 take a walk, and keep walking till next year fella'!

    4 I'm dressing up as pasta in a large skillet, mixed with pecorino romano cheese and holding a BIG JOINT. I shall call myself... "Baked Ziti"

Aww, poor kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment