Friday, November 5, 2010

Episode Review: Phoenix (Season 1 Episode 8)

This just in. TV Fanatic's review of tonight's episode 'Phoenix.'

  • Unfortunately, "Phoenix" was not my favorite installment of Nikita, mostly to due its stalled forward movement.
  • I’m bummed that the action between Alex and Thom was only a way for Alex to use the latter. The look on her face afterward did make me question if there were feelings, but for now I believe it to be just a diversion. Nikita trained her well. Well enough to take a broken wrist to get the antidote. What do you think of Thom as an agent? I’m not sure he can hack it.
  • You have to love Birkhoff and his one-liners. Even though he was only in one or two scenes this week, he managed to get his word in.
  • I can’t say I’m upset at the lack of Percy. I’m aware that viewers are supposed to hate Percy’s character, but I do wish the writers would give him some interesting dialogue, or something to look forward to in his scenes.

Credits:

Nikita Review: "Phoenix"
By Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment